Our efforts in "sustainable development"
LEL shall be installed on all printing equipment and equipped with automatic exhaust gas circulation system.
● After using RTO (regenerative thermal oxidizer) in this way, we can not only save 40% energy, but also improve VOC concentration, paving the way for more efficiency and effect of VOC treatment device.
Installation of VOC treatment unit - regenerative thermal incinerator + duplex system of heat recovery
● Now in use.
Step 1: infrared LEL monitoring system with automatic exhaust gas recirculation
Automatic exhaust circulating air system
Save 40% energy!
Step 2: VOC treatment unit - regenerative thermal incinerator + duplex system of heat recovery
● Four molecular sieves stabilize VOC concentration. When the VOC concentration in the system is high, the molecular sieve adsorbs and temporarily stores VOC, and releases the stored VOC when the concentration is low.
● Use the concentration adsorption runner to increase the VOC concentration.
● Only the concentration is as high as 20000 M ³/ H to 30000 m ³/ H needs to be oxidized in a small RTO
● When VOC concentration is high, only a small amount of natural gas is needed to burn VOC.
● The heat generated in RTO can be recycled for production.
Next step - heat recovery
● When the concentration is 2 g / M ³ RTO starts to operate automatically.
● This means that the heat energy recovered by the solvent is sufficient to maintain the operation of RTO.
● Our planned concentration is 10g / m ³, Therefore, we can recover the remaining 8 g / m ³ The energy is supplied to the steam boiler.
● The figure shows an installed steam generator. According to the concentration, 900 kW of power can be provided.